11 October 2011

We're Over Girl...

...you're one of those evil friends who has self-gain on the brain. You're selfish and a complete B*TCH.

You're one of those friends who tells you you're not good enough
You're one of those friends who bullies you in to thinking the same as them
You're one of those friends who makes you lie
You're one of those friends who tells you everyone else hates you.
You're one of those friends who steals from you
You're one of those friends who just takes over, all the time.
You're one of those friends who no one else likes
You're one of those friends that NEVER goes away.

So, really, Ana, you're not a very good friend at all, are you?





1 comment :

  1. This was such a wonderful post! I am glad that you're fighting back so hard.

    But something just to think about, take it with a grain of sand: I feel like when people call their eating disorder pet names such as "Ana", it makes the whole disorder sound so much less... serious than it is, I guess. I've never really cared for it. I find it more appropriate to say "ED", or something that doesn't come off as a pet name. Like I said, this is just my opinion! :)

    ReplyDelete